Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] iptv multicast stream

From: "Marty Sørensen" <buzzwork@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:49:18 +0200
Hello,

Im trying see if WireShark supports iptv multicast streams to analyse, just like on VoIP RTP streams.
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Multicast_streams

The stream show's 10sec of public tv, non crypted, played with VLC but cant see anything in WireShark :-/
http://martin.damberg.person.emu.dk/iptv/DR1.pcap

Is this supported at all ? maybe in the future ? Looking desperately after something, opensource and free, to analyse on iptv
multicast streams after bugs/freezes and etc.

Martin
Denmark