Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Trying to get Gmail password- homework

From: Rudestar <rudestar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:31:44 -0700
Hi, I am running Wireshark on a XP Pro machine, wired to my router. IT sees traffic just fine. I am following instructions for a class, page due at the end of the break. So even if you feel it would be cheating to answer directly, please point me in the right direction. I feel I am following our instructions to the letter, though.

When I log into my Gmail account, I should have a HTTP line that says Post, under that, in Line Based text Data I should find my user name and password and take a screen shot.

It's not there, I've even exported as a doc and did a search. Any good ideas?

THANKS

Rood