Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] H1 Protocol Decode

From: "Kevin R. DeYoung" <deyoung@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:09:43 -0500

I’m looking for information from anyone who has been able to successfully use the H1 Dissector that comes with WireShark.  I am viewing transmissions between devices that are supposed to be using the Siemens H1 protocol riding on the COTP transport.  COTP is decoded well but the H1 dissector doesn’t seem to be decoding the H1 components contained within the COTP frame.