Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Learning to setup WS to see TCP and HTTP

From: Rudyard Wallen <parhelion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:57:12 -0700
Thanks Guy,

OK, some of that went over my head but I think I got the gist. So I guess the big question is: Is there a way to see HTTP on this network combo of wired and wireless machines that all are connected to this one router?

Update: I just connected my laptop via Ethernet to the router. My tower is running Wireshark. I see the IP address of my laptop (a Mac) but it only shows IGMP, MDNS and UDP packets for that source IP. Could I have this thing setup wrong?

-Rudy