Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Help tcp out of order duplicate

From: "Alfonso Valdez" <Alfonso.Valdez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:11:18 -0700

I have a commutations going on between two host coming from the internet and I keep getting the following tcp out of order, tcp segment lost, tcp dup ack, tcp retransmission. Can this be an application fault or is in coming from the network??? I have the capture if someone would like to see it. Thanks