Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Howto: Wireshark from the command line export text

From: "赵新元" <zhaoxinyuan2000@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:14:47 +0800
Hi, How can I export wireshark text  from command line?

This mail tell me redirect stdout, so I use this command :

#wireshark -i 3 -k > c:\test.csv

But cann't get the wireshark text!

How to export the text to a csv file, use command line?

Note: wireshark text is :No,Time,Source,Destination,Protocol,Info etc,display in packge list window.

2008-03-26

赵新元