Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireless lan packet

From: Hansang Bae <hbae@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 17:45:50 -0400
Daniel Svensson wrote:
Hi,

oh, i tought that wireshark could do it anyway?

Is there any other freeware-softwares that do the same thing as airpcap?

I've had better luck with Packetyzer (google network chemistry packetyzer). For example, Wireshark refuses to open my Cisco wireless adapter, but Packetyzer can bind to the NIC.

--

Thanks,
Hansang