Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Is there a way to get the Tshark command to print the applicat

From: "DFE (Donald Ernst)" <Donald.Ernst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:59:15 -0500
I am trying to use WireShark to measure the response time of my server for certain applications and need to use it without its GUI.  Right now, I execute "Tshark -a duration:120 -i 2 >> test.txt" to collect the data.  This gives me a nice readable text file I can process with my own program.  However, this method does not give me the application data, just summary information for each packet.  Is there any way to get the actual application data using the Tshark command?