Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] V1.0.0pre1 & MIB Files

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:34:51 -0000
It looks like in Wireshark V1.0.0pre1 the facility to add other MIBs has been reintroduced. I know someone was working on redoing the SNMP dissector - is this facility operational again?

If so is there any documentation on how to do this with the two buttons in the Name Resolution section of the Preferences?