Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Important Question about TPKT Protocol and Logical Link Contro

From: "PAOLA ORTIZ" <elsypaolaortiz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:41:13 -0500
I am making a capture of industrial protocols like COTP and TPKT. According theory COTP and TPKT are transporting protocols, but when is done the capture and analysis of the same WIRESHARK, it reveals that COTP is a layer link protocol more exactly of Logical Link Control (LLC), so Why am I obtaining that from WIRESHARK?

Thanks,

Paola Ortiz
Ing. Quality
Kpital Networks