Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] vlan & dhcp packets

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:08:53 -0700
hey folks,

[sorry for the double post, looks like i posted incorrectly the first time.]

if i'm sniffing between a linksys router and a cisco swtich, and the linksys is on a vlan, shouldn't i be able to see DHCP OFFERS & REQUESTS that clients are getting from this linksys router? or does vlan tagging hid them or something?

tia

Fingerprint: E737 C427 FB48 6E51 6C8D ED40 7C8D 1D4E 6F9F B528