Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] windows script to convert snoop to pcap

From: miguel olivares varela <klica_sk8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:27:21 -0700

Hi everybody

i try to do it an script in windows to convert .snoop files to .pcap, to do it i can use the  command "tchark" but i really don't how to do it for a lot of files.

Does anybody can help me?

i have an idea but it doen't  works propoerly

@echo off
setlocal ENABLEDELAYEDEXPANSION
FOR %%f IN (*.snoop) DO SET Liste= "%%f" & tshark -r “%%f" -w “!Liste!”

i need to use two variables "f" and "liste" asign "f" to "liste" but i don't know how can i change the extension of the file in "liste".

Best regards