Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] I have a question

From: "niel m" <niel.prism.tank@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:52:33 +0800
Hello Sir/Madam,

Good Day

I am niel, new in using wireshark, I tried to monitor packets and ports for a web server.
My question is...  what is the description of this note below;

1st situation:     <Source IP>     <Destination IP>     HTTP     GET / HTTP/1.1[Packet size limited during capture]
2nd situation:     <Source IP>     <Destination IP>     HTTP     HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request [Packet size limited during capture]

Hope you can help me on this.
I appreciate any help i can get from you guys.

Thank you very much

Niel