Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TCP windows size

From: Hansang Bae <hbae@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:43:28 -0400
Nori alzrrog wrote:
hi all
my question is as the following, could someone please help me
(1) How can I Measure TCP throughputs for different receive TCP window sizes while keeping the message size constant. (2) How can I Measure TCP throughput for different message size while keeping receive TCP window size constant. (3) How can I Measure TCP Round Trip Time.

The answer is left as an exercise for the student....
The answer is trivial and is left as an exercise for the reader....

One thing I learned in the old days. If you can't get past one part of your programming assignment, try dumpster diving. Oh wait, I guess those VAX print job headers with

*      CS202  PRN001_01           *

to find your class mates don't exist anymore!  Doh!

--

Thanks,
Hansang