Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] frame loss

From: Marc Quibell <Marc.Quibell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:21:50 -0500

There are TCP sequence numbers, or maybe in streaming UDP case, frame numbers? There are also time ticks on each packet.
Inactive hide details for "Fabiana moreno" <fvmoreno@xxxxxxxxx>"Fabiana moreno" <fvmoreno@xxxxxxxxx>

          "Fabiana moreno" <fvmoreno@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

          03/11/2008 11:15 AM
          Please respond to
          Community support list for Wireshark <wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Community support list for Wireshark" <wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[Wireshark-users] frame loss

I'm streaming a video and i want to know how many frames i have lost when streaming.

How can i find out how many frames i have lost when doing a capture?

I know the same timestamp means same frame..

So when i have incorrect timestamp or wrong sequence in rtp analysis this mean that the frames are lost?