Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] end-to-end delay calculation

From: "Fabiana moreno" <fvmoreno@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:17:57 +0000
Hello there,

I know wireshark is not able to calculate the end-to-end delay of a packet when streaming. I was just wondering if adjusting the clocks of my two computers(sender and receiver) to the network time protocol and having the sniffer at both ends i could calculate the end-to-end-delay tracing each packet. Does this sound logical?