Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TCP windows size

From: Nori alzrrog <nalzrrog@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 05:07:20 -0500 (EST)
hi all
my question is as the following, could someone please help me
(1)   How can I Measure TCP throughputs for different receive TCP window sizes while keeping the message size constant.

(2)    How can I Measure TCP throughput for different message size while keeping receive TCP window size constant.

(3)     How can I Measure TCP Round Trip Time.