Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Tshark -Tfields output

From: "Rob MacKenzie" <rmackenzie@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:53:27 -0500
The tshark app has the ability to output custom fields with -Tfields,
but only specific protocol data is available to be output.

Is there a way to access the "Information" field, such as that displayed
by default in the packet list in Wireshark?

If not, I can work with dev to perhaps add it to the frame field as
frame.data