Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Bug report - Follow TCP Stream conversation selection inco

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:42:26 +0100
Hi,

We've created a nice database to make sure none of these reports go missing.
Please visit bugs.wireshark.org and file your bug there.

Thanx,
Jaap

Guy Bruneau wrote:
Hi,
I would like to report a new bug affecting the "Follow TCP Stream". Since version 99.7 (99.8 has this issue as well), both Linux and Windows versions show the wrong conversation when selecting the client or server. While in the "Follow TCP Stream" window, the Entire conversation is fine but when you select either only the "client conversation" or "server conversation", it shows the wrong Stream Content (reverse output). The server should be the client and the client should be the server.

If you require additional information, please let me know.
Thanks,

Guy Bruneau, B.A., CD
ISSPCS, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, GCUX, GCFA
Senior Security Consultant