Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Bug report - Follow TCP Stream conversation selection incorrec

From: Guy Bruneau <gbruneau@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:08:17 -0500
Title: Bug report - Follow TCP Stream conversation selection incorrect

Hi,
I would like to report a new bug affecting the "Follow TCP Stream". Since version 99.7 (99.8 has this issue as well), both Linux and Windows versions show the wrong conversation when selecting the client or server. While in the "Follow TCP Stream" window, the Entire conversation is fine but when you select either only the "client conversation" or "server conversation", it shows the wrong Stream Content (reverse output). The server should be the client and the client should be the server.

If you require additional information, please let me know.
Thanks,

Guy Bruneau, B.A., CD
ISSPCS, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, GCUX, GCFA
Senior Security Consultant
ipss Inc.
150 Isabella St., Suite 101
Ottawa, On K1S 1V7
Phone: 613-232-2228 Ext: 225
Cell: 613-851-6222
Fax: 613-231-4888
Toll free: 1-866-532-2207
www.ipss.ca

The information contained in this email message is confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed.  This information may be privileged or proprietary to ipss inc. and may not be copied, forwarded, or disclosed to others without the written consent of the sender.  Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure, error-free, or virus-free, therefore the sender does not accept liability for errors or omissions in this message which arise from Internet transmission.  Any opinions contained in this message are those of the sender and are not given or endorsed by IPSS unless otherwise clearly indicated in this message, and the authority of the sender to so bind IPSS is duly verified.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.