Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Fwd: Remote manager for wireshark dump?

Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 12:03:13 -0500
flavio wrote:
Thanks for your reply, but it's not enough :-)
I can also use tshark -r file.pcap in order to open pcap file in an
ssh remote session but I cannot apply any filter to analyze it or make
some SIP call flow.
Maybe any advanced tool about does exist?

man tshark

tshark -r somefile.cap -R "sip.Status-Code == <your value here>"

Any wireshark filter rule can go inside the quotes. ;-)

hth,

Jason.