Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] (no subject)

From: bubba dudley <team_3d_4ever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 09:44:11 -0400
Hi, I noticed how one of my friends has been spying on me & tracking what I am doing on the net. I know he is using a packet sniffer. So I was wondering if this software can do that and or can protect me from being watched.

We are not on the same network, I believe he bought one because usually the trial versions of sniffers only allows you to moniter your own network.

I would appreciate it if I can get some idea's.

Thank's for taking time out of yours to read this msg.