Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] IO Graphs cumulative plot

From: "Michele Pedrolli" <mix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:11:46 +0100 (CET)
Hi,
I was looking for a way to plot with IO Graphs a graph with cumulative
bytes lenght on Y axis.
I tried to manually define the unit of the Y axis using the 'Advanced'
feature, choosing from the Calc box the SUM(*) function for the
"frame.len" field.
But I wasn't able to obtain the desired cumulative graph, which should be
increasing.
Is there a way to plot this graph with IO Graphs?

Thank you

--
              Michele