Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] capturing data when streaming, help please

From: "Fabiana moreno" <fvmoreno@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 01:58:30 +0000
Hi all
I am writting because I need help using wireshar, im still a bit confused with the software and im totally new
Well this is my case
- I am streaming an mpeg-4 video over a WLAN which wireshark is capturing all package when the streaming is on (im running wireshark on my client computer)
- I see tcp/rtcp packets from the server ip and from the client ip

So to make the analysis, i have to change all my tcp/rtcp packets to udp??? or just the tcp packets which the server is the source? after decoding those tcp packets into udp i shall change them to rtp so i can make the analysis right? please help i dont have this very clear yet!

fabiana