Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark to obtain password (Yahoo Mail -> Ypops -> Outlo

From: "Frank Bulk" <frnkblk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 13:19:39 -0600

Yes, there is:  http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mailpv.html

Frank

From: wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel at EnigmaBiz
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 12:37 PM
To: wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark to obtain password (Yahoo Mail -> Ypops -> Outlook)

I know it is tricky to obtain and sniff the password out but would it be easier if the password

is already inputted into Outlook using the YPOPS software and gathering the emails from

127.0.0.1 instead.  Ypops acts as a middle-soft to retrieve the emails.

Or is there a open source or software out there to reveal the password that’s been saved

as asterisk in outlook?

Thank you,