Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Decoding packets from a Cisco's "ip traffic-export" flow

From: "Frank Bulk" <frnkblk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:11:44 -0600
Based on the other postings, it looks like I need to test this on another
platform.  I may have omitted to mention this earlier, but IP Traffic Export
is not mentioned in Cisco's Feature Navigator for this code release on the
7200.  It's possible that this feature was compiled in but never tested and
perhaps not supported.

I've opened up a case with TAC and we'll see how that goes.  At the same
time, I'm going to try to see if I can find a 3600/3800 from another
company, a box that does specifically support IP Traffic Export.

I could also load a 12.3 line of code that does officially support that
feature on the 7200 and see if it acts any differently/better.

Regards,

Frank