Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Remote manager for wireshark dump?

From: flavio <flavio.patria@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 16:21:16 +0100
Hi to all,
I'm a newbie for this list but I've pleasure to use Wireshark from a long time.
I've just a little question for you: can anyone indicate me some tool
to open wireshark dump file (i.e. .pcap files or .cap files) from
remote?
In other word I dump some traces on my server with tshark and I would
to open and analyze it for example by browser or something else, in
order to recognize VoIP calls or RTP streams (just like wireshark does
it!). It is possible, according to you?

Thanks a lot for Your precious support,

Flavio