Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] resend a dump to another adress?

Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 10:13:09 +0100
Hello,
is it possible to resend a captured dump to another ip adress?

i captured the network traffic of a client/server app cause i need to rewrite the client side.
so for testing purposes it would be great to be able to send the captured data to the new client
by changing the destination ip and resending the packets.

any way?

regards