Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] i need Help with jitter, packet loss, packet drops (i'm ne

From: "Fabiana moreno" <fvmoreno@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 19:25:13 +0000
Well... darwin works with rtsp/rtp but when i receive the packages the only two protocols i see are rtsp and tcp...now i did tried to that decode as -> RTP but i dont see RTP anywhere. so i think i have to download rtptools and now im finding a way to install those rtptools in my computer...im using windows....but it is so hard. The webpage doesnt give any explanation on how to install the binaries in windows. Have you install this rtptools in your machine? can you tell me how you did it by any chance? Thank you! any help is appreciated!