Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SSL Decryption on the Fly

From: "Robert D. Scott" <robert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:53:06 -0500
Thanks.

The key is pass phrase protected, and already PEM. I discovered that 0.99.9
supports a pkcs12 file and password on the configuration files
(Accidentally). Since I had built the P12 is was easy to implement. I will
do diagnostic sniffing, I am not sure I want the passwords used on my
production SSL modules floating around. :)

Robert D. Scott                 Robert@xxxxxxx
Senior Network Engineer         352-273-0113 Phone
CNS - Network Services          352-392-2061 CNS Receptionist
University of Florida           352-392-9440 FAX
Florida Lambda Rail             352-294-3571 FLR NOC
Gainesville, FL  32611