Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how to calculate delay jitter using wireshark

From: "Fabiana moreno" <fvmoreno@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:34:38 +0000
Hello, im writting because im new and i need help!
I'm streaming an mpeg-4 video trhough a wireless lan using rtsp protocol.
my question is how can i calculate the jitter, packet loss and packet drops of all the data that i received  (the two only protocols i see is tcp and trsp)...i dont know which one to filter in order to get what i want. I have been playing around with the software and reading the documentation but i just dont get it. I really need your help and this may be trivial to you guys but i need to get started. Thank you very much!!
Fabiana