Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Detect package injection or loss

From: Vincenzo Condoleo <vcondole@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:14:21 +0100
Hi,
I need to compare two captured files against each other, to detect package injection or loss. I know that there is a tool called pcapdiff which already does that, but I'm wondering if there is a way I can do that with filtering and merging these two files together and then maybe use different colors?
Thanks a lot
Regards
Vincenzo