Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] packet loss rate

From: "Michael Gopshtein" <mgopshtein@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:12:50 +0200
In the case that you are sending the file, and the Wireshark is recording on
the same machine, you can just look at the packets marked as retransmitted -
as all lost packets will appear twice in the capture.

The case when the packets are being sent by the server, and you're recording
on the client, is different, as you will see all packets only once, even the
lost ones. So it would be more complicated to identify cases of lost
packets - a good candidates would be out-of-order packets.

Michael

"Esma Y?ld?r?m" <esmayildirim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote
in message