Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] printout file problem

From: nicolas büchi <buechi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:48:26 +0100
Hello,

I'm not so deep into wireshark, I just want to do something simple, maybe anyone can help me.

For a graphic visualization of wireless traffic I want to do with processing, I need a text file, where I have all my capturing results in it.

Just as the summary window in wireshark.

Important to me are packets/sec and bytes/sec.

It should be printed out in real time (or nearly).

I tried it with the printout file you can set up in the preferences. But this gives me only some strange symbols.

running on OSX

Thanks to anyone
Nicolas