Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] query

From: akash sharma <akashdeep81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 05:51:40 +0000
hi alll
im  running FC 8 on my laptop and i installed wireshark using yum successfuuly.  .but the problem i dont know how to run this as it is not being shown under Network---->wireshark option..neither it is being displayed under command prompt

if anyone can help plz im new user of linux

   Akash

Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.
http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in