Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Simatic H1 protocol

From: "Paul Kelly" <tech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:26:23 +0900

Has anyone out there successfully decoded this using wireshark?

For me, it comes up as a COTP frame inside a CLNP header but doesn’t break down any further. If I disable these decoders and just run with the H1 enabled the packets show as unknown??. Now this is a really old installation (I’m talking thicknet and ancient S5 PLC’s here).

Cheers

Paul Kelly

Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race”
C.Coolidge