Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Error while installing tshark package

From: Abirame Arunachalam <aarunach@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:56:49 +0530
Hi,

While installing wireshark [wireshark 0.99.4]package in free BSD server I encounter the following problem while giving ./configure

checking for pkg-config... /usr/local/bin/pkg-config
.": not found
.": not found
pkg-config: 3: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")
*** A new enough version of pkg-config was not found.
though i have pkg-config-0.23.

Can someone share thoughts on this.

Regards,
Abi