Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Cant decode a SIP/SDP VOIP call

From: Steve <tamarin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 05:06:09 -0800 (PST)
I am having trouble decoding a SIP/SDP VOIP stream. The protocol it is showing up as is RTP and it shows that the stream is set up by SIP.The payload type is ITU-T G.729.  When I go to VOIP calls under Statistics the call shows up but when I go to Player and decode it, it doesn't show any audio in the stream, just a flat line with no audio.  Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs