Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark sold on ebay

From: Bob Keyes <keyesbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:04:59 -0800 (PST)
ebay won't care as long as
1) they make money off the transaction
2) they don't get sued

They see to have come to the conclusion that they are
the only organization which can run an online auction,
and are proceeding to squeeze every penny out of the
users. they fail to realize that once the leaks in
their boat become obvious to everyone, users will flee
faster than rats from a sinking ship. Ebay shows no
love, so they get none either.

(10+ year ebay seller, who had all record of
transactions on ebay prior to 2002 mysteriously
deleted)

--- "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@xxxxxxxxxx>