Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Query regarding GSM MAP traces analysis

From: Jehanzeb Khan <jehanzeb.khan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:17:02 -0800 (PST)
Dear All
 I have collected some SIGTRAN traces between (R11 GSM MAP) with Wireshark 0.99.7 (Windows).

 All protocols have been enabled, however when analyzing the packets, Wireshark disects and displays packet details/attributes till SCCP layer (i.e. IP, SCTP, M3UA and SCCP).

 All SCCP User Data (e.g. MAP) however is just shown as "Data". SCCP Message Type is UnitData (0x09), Class is 0x01.

 Any ideas if i have missed something while enabling the protocols? Or do i need to do something specific to enable SCCP user data analysis/disection?

Regards
Jehanzeb