Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Entire network visibility

From: "Joseph Poh Soon Ng" <jng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:05:30 +1000

Dear Wireshark,

I m new to wireshark and was wondering how do I monitor and get network statistic of the entire nodes (devices) inside my vlan using wireshart Version 0.99.6a (SVN Rev 22276)

Best Regards,

Joseph Ng | Technical Architect | ( AUS DID: +61-07-3139 2642 / MY DID: +06-03-2168 3642   |*  jng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Customer Solutions & Services | 'yes' Optus Business

*~~~****DISCLAIMER*****~~~*

This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You must not disclose this email to anyone without express permission from the sender. The contents of all emails sent to, and received from, Optus may be scanned, stored, or disclosed to others by Optus at Optus' discretion. Optus has exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this e-mail but does not warrant that the information is error or omission free.