Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Missing Capture filters

From: "Jim Mathe" <jmathe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 18:44:39 -0900
I'm running on a windows system. The Wireshark folder has the cfiters file there no extension but the display filters do not show up (there is a dfilters in the same wireshark directory) Both files have enties in them but the Capture and Display Filter Expressions don't show up when you are trying to define a filter once you have wireshark open and running? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Fisher" <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>