Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How Do I Add Un-Listed Columns in Packet-List-Pane

From: "Michael Wallace" <mewalla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 21:49:51 -0500
Hi,

I've read through lots of previous info and docs but still haven't figured out how to add other data to columns in the Packet List pane.  I'm talking about fields not shown in the small list of the pull-down menu, Format:.  This is under Edit, Preferences, Columns.  I select, "New" for a new column entry.  Under the Properties section (lower part of the window), I enter a new Title: string but then, the Format: pull-down menu only has a limited selection to choose from.

Specifically, I'd like to add the field mpls.label.

I know how to extract this data using tshark but I'd like to do it from within the GUI.

Thanks for the help!

Michael