Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Specifying ssl-key password in Tshark?

Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 21:17:42 +0100
I want to decrypt ssl (application) traffic on my local server. I have
no gui so I am limited to Tshark.
If I use:
tshark -V -o "ssl.keys_list: 127.0.0.1,443,serverkey.pem" -T text
it doesn't decode application data, which on the other hand, is possible
to get using ssldump. However in ssldump one can specify password for
encrypted serverkey.pem using -p option, while in tshark I couldn't find
a way to do it.
Does anyone know more regarding this?