Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] unicast traffic in promiscuous interface capture

From: "Alex Nedelcu" <alexpheno@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:04:43 +0200
No,

It only has an ethernet card. I was capturing traffic to see what type
of protocols are in use in the network when i noticed these packets
that were not broadcast but unicast destined for other computers,
based on my knowledge in a switched network these packets were not
supposed to reach my NIC ...