Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] how can i open the package of iris saved

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:58:44 -0800
dxf206_163 wrote:

      I have a package that saved by iris, when i open it, wireshark tell me
: "The file "E:\Untitled.cap" isn't a capture file in a format Wireshark
understands.",how can i open it with wireshark。

By giving us enough information to figure out how to add code to Wireshark to be able to understand the file format of Iris's files, and waiting for us to do so.

See

	http://www.wireshark.org/faq.html#q1.11

for more information about the information we'd need.

Without that information, it is *impossible* for us to write code for Wireshark that would be able to read the file, which would make it impossible to read the file.