Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] can't save filter, please help me

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:20:17 -0800

On Jan 30, 2008, at 5:46 PM, dxf206_163 wrote:

I'm newer. I want to define new filter, but i can't find out save button
in "display filter" dialog,

There isn't one. Clicking "OK" causes all changes you've made, including adding new filters, to be saved.

and in "capture filter" dialog, i also can't
find out exprension button.

There isn't one.  For information on the syntax of capture filters, see

	http://www.tcpdump.org/tcpdump_man.html

or

	http://www.winpcap.org/docs/docs_41b2/html/group__language.html

(look for "expression").