Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Some ideas about wireshark

From: "Juntao Lv" <lvjuntao2008@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:26:03 +0800
Now Wireshark can give us much convenience in analyzing network protocols, but it is weak in tracing network message in more than one hosts.
I expect that it will have the following features in the future.

1 it can capture the remote host
2 it can capture more than one hosts at one time and display the captured data togother.

Maybe it like this:
+                menubar                                                       +
+                toolbar                                                         +
+navigate         +            display pane                              +
+  |hostgroup1 +                                                             +
+  |  |--host1    +                                                             +
+  |  |--host2    +                                                             +
+  |hostgroup2 +                                                             +
+  |  |--host1    +                                                             +
+  |  |--host2    +                                                             +