Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to switch from "DIgest" Mailing-List mode to"Single M

From: "Alan Jay Weiner" <a.weiner@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:28:29 -0500
send a message to Wireshark-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(note the '-request' part of the email; those are commands to the mailserver
rather than posts to the list itself)

with:

help
set show

in the body of the email.  (you can do individual emails; one with 'help'
and one with 'set show' if you prefer)

The server will send you a message giving the options you have set for the
maillist.

You should be able to change from digest to individual emails by sending:

set digest off

in an email to the -request address.

- Al -

Alan Jay Weiner / Valid8.com, Inc. - Conform, Perform & Excel(tm)
500 W Cummings Park, Suite #2700, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
a.weiner@xxxxxxxxxx / Tel:+1-781-938-1221 x112, Fax +1-781-207-0550
http://www.VALID8.com