Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to switch from "DIgest" Mailing-List mode to "Single M

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:24:22 +0100
On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 09:21:10AM +0100, Ben Stover wrote:
> Currently I receive all postings in this mailing list as a daily digest.
>
> How can I switch to single eMails mode WITHOUT completely
> unsubscribing and re-subscribing again ?
>
> On web page

> I did not found an option for CHANGING to/from daily digest mode

AFAIK the digest and the single mail version of this users forum
are two different mailinglists in the eye of the mailerlist server.
OK, the content is related, but they have two seperate subscriber
lists. It's not one subscriber list with a choice of format.

It would be easiest to subscribe to the single email version of
the list and then resign your subscription to the digest version.

Cheers,
    Sake